Terms and Conditions for Social Giveaways
Henry’s Beer Wine & Spirits (promoter) Website (www.henrys.co.nz) & Facebook Page Post and Ad Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into a Henry’s Beer & Wine & Spirits website giveaway (“Promotion”) is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all South Island residents aged 18 years old and above, who are actually living in the South Island of New Zealand.
- Entry into the Promotion consists of an eligible entrant completing the details on the website link: once details are completed and the close off date has passed random entries will be picked and announced.
- No entries will be accepted after the promotion period closes 25th June 2021, 08:00am. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the website page and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Each valid entrant will be notified as a winner via email from a representative from Henry’s Beer Wine & Spirits.
- The prize winner(s) will be contacted by the promoter, via email, within 3 working days following the end of the promotion.
- The prize is a gin recipe book and 4 x Fever tree tonic waters. It can only be redeemed in-store. The prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for money and has no cash value.
- If the winning entrant does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 72 hours of being contacted via email and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the promoter to make contact with the winner, that prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the promotion period that week. The prize will be available for collection at the nominated store provided by the winner. The winner may be requested to provide proof of I.D.
- In the event that any of the elements of the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason beyond the promoter's control, the promoter will endeavour to re-schedule the elements of the prizes as practicable or substitute prizes of equal value.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter collects personal information such as contact details, postal addresses for the purpose of conducting the competition and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- By entering the promotion, you agree to the use of your name and the content of your page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright for any such answers for all material.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the promoter, its employees and agents and Facebook will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the Henry’s Beer Wine & Spirits website.
- The Promoter is Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Private Bag 4705, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this promotion.