- Nice work - you are now subscribed to receive email updates.
- You are already subscribed to receive email updates.
- Oops - there was an error when processing your details. Please restart your browser and try again.
Facebook Competition - Win 1 of 5 Solar Chilly Bins!
Full terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is Foodstuffs South Island Limited 167 Main North Road Christchurch.
2. By entering this competition (“Competition”), you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions. All details and instructions (including ‘how to participate instructions’ and prize information) form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition.
3. To participate in and/or claim a prize in the Competition, you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
4. The Promoter’s and its associated companies’ employees, agencies and contractors, or anyone else professionally involved in the Competition, and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
5. The Competition commences on 9am Monday 3 December 2018 and ends 11.59pm Sunday 6 January 2019 No entries will be accepted outside of the promotional period.
6. Entries must be made by individual customers. No entries from trade customers, agents, organised groups or other third parties, or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. If the Promoter suspects that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script' or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. At the discretion of the Promoter, offenders may be prosecuted.
7. The Promoter cannot guarantee availability of the means of entry and is not liable for any disruptions or system failure. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cease any means of entry into the Competition at its sole discretion. Participants are responsible for all connection costs charged by their service provider. If you do not pay the bill, please get permission from the person who does.
8. The Promoter will only accept one entry per person in the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any multiple or duplicate entries.
9. Entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter has no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by the Promoter.
10. In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the Competition, or these terms & conditions, without prior notice and for any reason whatsoever at its discretion.
12. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated the terms and conditions of the Competition or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Competition.
13. By entering a prize draw online, you consent to the Promoter contacting you using the contact details provided at the time of entry..
14. The prize winners will be drawn at random within five days of the end of the promotional period. Prize winners will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable following the draw. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw or reallocate any prize if a winner cannot be contacted within five working days of the draw.
15. Prizes are as stipulated and are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event that the prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another prize of like value. The Promoter will not be responsible for the cancellation or postponement of any prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the Competition, or these terms & conditions, without prior notice and for any reason whatsoever at its discretion.
17. Unless otherwise specified by the Promoter, no additional compensation will be provided by the Promoter for such participation.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the participant’s own risk. Participants indemnify the Promoter against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Competition or any prize.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to all applicable laws, codes and regulations, including but not limited to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and the Code for Advertising and Promotion of Alcohol.
20. The Promoter adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants to the Competition agree that the Promoter (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the Competition and for future promotions carried out by the Promoter and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of the Promoter, and to update or to remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to the Promoter in writing at the address set out above.